Rock Star Rewind: Making Mojo . . . (May 2019)
It’s not our intention to brag about ANYTHING that is happening now. We TRULY want to share that we are in awe of all that is happening for us in hopes that it will inspire those of you who may believe that it can’t happen for you.
1. Coaching 3 clients now: It’s amazing how creative folks want to know how to realize some of the gains that we’ve made. We’re excited to share specific strategies to move the needle forward. (If you need help with social media marketing or branding for your band/artistic project, call us for help. The number is 734.252.6221.)
2. Fresh off SXSW 2019: Check out our video posts and blog posts that have been created as a result.
3. Song a Week Challenge: We’re at Week 13 of the Challenge and so far, our streak has not been broken. We have posted both one seed of a song (on all of our social media accounts) and a full-fledged finalized song (to SoundCloud) each week. (If you want to know more about why we’re doing it, check this post out—"19 for 2019 Goals.")
4. Record Store Day Release: In honor of Record Store Day 2019 (April 13, 2019), we are sending our favorite record stores an exclusive CD release of an all-acoustic set. The “Honey-Dipped Acoustic Set” is a limited release and will only be available through local record stores.
5. Friends and Family Week on Facebook Groups: In an effort to welcome any and all people in who might benefit from the knowledge, resources, mindset shifts, and growth hacks that we share to move your musical/creative vision forward in our Be the Next D.I.Y. Rock Star Facebook Group and to join forces with folks who LOVE—and can’t choose between—genres of music in our