Akai MPC One+ Unboxing
This is the accompanying blog to the unboxing of the AKAI MPC One+. I got from our local Guitar Center. In the video, you will see what’s in the box, the front and back panels, and get our general impression of the unit.
Why did I get it?
I already have the MPC-X and it is serving me well. However, we travel a lot and I want to use this unit as a traveling studio that doesn’t require that I take the laptop.
It would have been nice if this one had a battery, but it doesn’t. But I didn’t want to pay an extra $500 to get a battery.
I like this layout that has more buttons and I like that they added the Wi-Fi capability to it. The fact that it has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is helpful. You can use wireless headphones with the Bluetooth feature and you can use a wireless speaker with it.
It has extra memory in it. I do not use the SD card on the MPC-X, so I will use it on this MPC One+.
I like the red color.
It’s lightweight, which assures that it’s portable.
The pads are smaller, so I have to get used to that.
The screen is a lot smaller.
To see the ACTUAL unboxing, check out the accompanying video: https://bit.ly/mpconeplusunboxingvid
What about you? What new piece of gear did you buy to help harness your D.I.Y. Rock Star?
Did you know that along with putting together our next album, we are working on our first book?
Here’s the link, if you want to pre-order: https://bit.ly/prejippiebklanding
Here’s what we’re into now:
· We’re featured in Variety Magazine! https://bit.ly/featuresxsw2023
· The video for “Every Heartbeat” is doing well in Indonesia! https://bit.ly/everyheartbeatvid
· The Tony Webb "Funkalicious" video is going crazy in Honduras, y'all! https://bit.ly/twebbfunkaliciousvid
· One of our videos for our song, “Tell Me What You Want,” is going gangbusters in Vietnam! https://bit.ly/tellmewhatyouwantvid
If you like this, you might enjoy:
· Unboxing Playlist: https://bit.ly/unboxingsyoutube
· Basic Recording Studio Setup: https://bit.ly/246basicstudiopost
· What to do when real life interrupts your artistic process? https://bit.ly/241reallifeblog
· 7 Strategies for rebounding from creative burnout: https://bit.ly/239digoutofburnoutblog
· How to give better interviews (for D.I.Y. Rock Star): https://bit.ly/236betterinterviewsblog
· How to give better live performances: https://bit.ly/219betterliveblog
· How to collaborate better (for D.I.Y. Rock Star): https://bit.ly/Ep163collaborateblog
· How to write quicker, but better (for D.I.Y. Rock Star): https://bit.ly/228writebetterblogpost
· Should you ever play for free? https://bit.ly/214playfreeblog
· 17 Tips for taking better band photos—ESPECIALLY if you taking them yourself: http://bit.ly/betterbandphotos
More Ways to experience B L O O M I N G P R E J I P P I E :
· All things “Obtanium Flow”: https://bit.ly/bpjobtflwlinks
· Blog: http://bit.ly/bpblogsubscribe
· Shop: https://bit.ly/prejippieshop
· Patreon: https://bit.ly/PMGPatreon
· YouTube: http://bit.ly/youtubesubprejippie
· Gab & Jam podcast: https://bit.ly/gabandjamhq
· Soundcloud (music): https://soundcloud.com/prejippie
· Join the Bourgeoisie Paper Jam Street Team! https://bit.ly/BPJstreetteam
· Prejippie Patreon: https://bit.ly/PMGPatreon
· Be the NEXT D.I.Y. Rock Star Handbook Pre-order: https://bit.ly/prejippiebklanding
· Funky Happy People (Who Listen to a Variety of Genres of Music) Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/funkyhappyjoin
· Be the Next D.I.Y. Rock Star Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/diyrockstarjoin
Please subscribe. Thanks. http://bit.ly/youtubesubprejippie
Until next Monday, here’s wishing love, peace, and chicken grease!