Gab & Jam Episode 6: Paris Pluses and Minuses
We’ve been watching YouTube videos, talking to friends and family, and taking copious notes. Finally, our trip is upon us. Here’s what we are most looking forward to and least looking forward to on our upcoming trip to Paris. –Let me let you know right now that this video was a blast to make so make sure you check out the video (at the bottom of this post) or the podcast (below in the post) to know how it went down.
Most looking forward to:
Music stores (an entire 2 streets dedicated to music stores; looking for a boutique-like environment)
Running along the Sienne and to the Louvre
Sightseeing/Museums/Seeing old architecture/Tourist attractions
Clothes shopping (Collette and thrift shopping)
Food (great bread, pastries)
Bus Tour/River cruise (included in Paris PASS)
Metro and other public transportation
Very walkable (just our vacation style)
Experiencing new culture
Using downloaded apps to help navigate culture (food, signs, language, restroom locations)
Getting as much fabulous footage as possible
Not looking forward to:
Heard the French can be less-than-friendly (did not learn as much French as I had thought I would)
Pickpockets? (We are from urban America, but crime on vacation??)
Potentially walking through dog poop (We've heard their culture does not require pet owners to pick up after their pets.)
Food (Not knowing what weird things they do in regards to food preparation and presentation; and odd times to eat--restaurants closed from 2ish to 7ish??; don't want to end up at McDonald's or some other Americanized chain)
Bathrooms are hard to come by
Long lines (tourist attractions/restaurants)
Not looking forward to spending alot of money
Charging using a different type of adapter
Carrying my heaviest camera around everywhere
No matter what happens though, good or bad, we’re hoping to find more inspiration for creating new music, which is what this blog and our YouTube channel is all about.
And, of course, we’ll put together some videos after we’re back just for you. This leads us to our closing question:
What are you looking forward to doing soon to spark your creativity? Share it in the comments below.
Also, is there a topic that you would like to see us cover in our next Gab & Jam?
Don't be shy about sharing your suggestion.
We can’t say it enough, but if you like the vibe and want to be a part of our tribe, make sure you subscribe, dude!
Until next time, here's wishing a hearty helping of love, peace, and chicken grease!
More Ways to stalk B L O O M I N G P R E J I P P I E :
· All things “Sugar Fit”: https://bit.ly/SugarFitlanding
· Blog: http://bit.ly/bpblogsubscribe
· Shop: https://bit.ly/prejippieshop
· Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bloomingprejippie
· Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/bloomingprejipp
· Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/bloomingprejippie
· Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/bloomingprejippie
· YouTube: http://bit.ly/youtubesubprejippie
· Gab & Jam podcast: https://bit.ly/gabandjamhq
· Soundcloud (music): https://soundcloud.com/prejippie
· Join the Bourgeoisie Paper Jam Street Team! https://bit.ly/BPJstreetteam
· Be the NEXT D.I.Y. Rock Star Handbook Pre-order: https://bit.ly/prejippiebklanding
· Funky Happy People (Who Listen to a Variety of Genres of Music) Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/funkyhappyjoin